Central Oregon has been my home for over 20 years. Originally from the Eugene area, I moved to the east side of the mountains in my early 20s. It was the amazing skiing, mountain biking, and rock climbing that drew me here.
Over the years, I have gotten to know much about what makes Central Oregon, and especially the Sunriver area, so special. I am extremely knowledgable about the towns, neighborhoods, and homes throughout the region.
I would love to chat with you over a cup of coffee (or a ski lift ride) about the possibilities that Central Oregon holds for you.
I personally specialize in Sunriver, Caldera Springs, and Crosswater, and have an extensive network of excellent brokers to whom I can direct your for information about other areas.
A few facts about me…
- I am a professional scenic landscape photographer. (You can check out my work at CharlesCockburn.com)
- I grew up in the Eugene-Springfield area.
- I spent my first two years of college at COCC.
- I graduated from Seattle Pacific University with a degree in economics.
- For years I worked as a server and bartender in the Sunriver area.
- I have been skiing since I was a toddler.
- I was a foreign exchange student in Germany when I was in high school.
- My wife and I met waiting tables together at the Meadows Dining room at Sunriver Resort.
- Rock climbing is one of my favorite pastimes.
- My least favorite foods are coconut and cucumber.